Pre & Post Nights
Want to come in early and get settled before the show, or stay a day late and get some down time before heading back home? No problem! You can choose to extend your trip and add up to one extra night before and one night after the event.
How much do extra nights cost?
$239 per person/per night for Deluxe Silver, Deluxe Gold, and Deluxe Gold Concert Courtyard rooms.
$299 per person/per night for Rock Platinum Single Sky Terrace, Rock Platinum Double Sky Terrace, and Rock Platinum Double Sky Terrace Concert Courtyard rooms.
$419 per person/per night for Two Bedroom Rock Suites including Stagefront and Sky Terrace rooms.
$439 per person/per night for One Bedroom Rock Suites.
Kids staying extra nights are $79 per child/per night for all rooms types except for Two Bedroom Suites. The kids rate for extra nights in a Two Bedroom Suite are $149 per child/per night.
Things to know about adding extra nights:
- Extra nights must be paid in full and are non-refundable once purchased.
- Pre & Post night stays must be purchased in the same room category as the main event.
- Every effort is made to keep you in the same room but only event nights are guaranteed.
- Standard resort operations apply during the Pre & Post nights.
- Purchasing extra nights through the event will also increase the amount of Resort Credits you receive for being a guest at One Big Holiday.
- These credits will not be increased if you book extra nights through the resort directly or through a different 3rd party company.
When is Check-In and Check-Out?
Check-In for the event starts at 3 PM on February 4, 2017. This means that if you arrive before 3 PM, you will be able to check into the hotel and use the facilities but your room will not be ready until after 3 PM. The first show will be the night of the 4th.
Check-Out is by 12 PM on February 8, 2017. This means the last show is the night of the 7th. You must be checked out of your room no later than 12 PM on the 8th. If your flight is later in the day you will be able to use the facilities of the resort until 6 PM. It is extremely important that guests staying later than 6 PM should inform the On-site Customer Service team or risk being charged for an extra night.
**Any Guests whose rooms are not vacated by 1pm are subject to $300 late check out fee charged by the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and BroMo, LLC. Any Guests whose rooms are not vacated by 3pm will be charged for an extra night.**
How do I add extra nights?
Step 1: Adding extra nights is easy! Just log into your Cloud 9 Account to get started.
Step 2: Click "Your Account" in the top right hand corner of the page.
Step 3: Find your current reservation and just below it you will click the button "View/Modify".
Step 4: Just scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Add More Options".
Step 5: Once you've selected your extra nights, just submit your payment and you're all set!