Bring Your Family!
You can bring your kids along to experience One Big Holiday for a one time all-inclusive rate. The Hard Rock does offer supervised kid and teen activities as well as kid-friendly pool areas.
Extra nights are $79 per child/per night except for Rock Suites which are $149 per child/per night
Things to Know:
- Kids rates must be paid in full and are non-refundable once added.
- Prices are based on the age the kid will be at the time of the event.
- The maximum room occupancy is 2 adults 2 kids OR 3 adults 1 kid.
- If planning to add your kids you should purchase a room with Double Beds.
- Kids can be added anytime after booking until January 20, 2017.
- You will need to contact the Travel Team once you are ready to add your children.
- For small children, cribs are available upon request.
Little Big Club:
- The Club is open to all guests ages 4 to 12.
- Children under 4 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There are activites offered that your children can participate in.
- Please check with the concierge upon arrival for details on how to register.
- In-Room Babysitting is available at the Hard Rock Hotel through the Cancun Nanny Service.
- Cancun Nannies are screened, bilingual, are fully insured and CPR certified.
- Charges are $15 an hour USD plus a $20 USD taxi fare after 6pm.
- The $15 per hour fee will be charged to your room bill, however the $20 taxi return fee must be paid directly to the nanny.
- Reservations with the nanny service must be made at least 6 hours in advance.
- Any cancellation of services must be received 4 hours prior to the service or a $30 USD fee will be charged to your room.
- You cannot use resort credits to pay for nanny services.
Please contact Cancun Nanny Services directly or contact the front desk at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya once you are at the hotel for further details.