Getting Started – What is a Cloud 9 Account & why do I need one?
- A Cloud 9 Account is your personal profile, a hub for all your Cloud 9 reservations, and a place to manage your current trip.
- You will need a Cloud 9 Account in order to book a reservation. Everyone attending needs a Cloud 9 Account in order to be officially added to the reservation, make payments, and check in to the event.
- You can manage your reservation by providing flight details, making payments, adding or changing your guest(s), and so much more through your account.
- You will also find tons of information about your reservation with instructions and details on changing / adding guests, purchasing travel insurance, and the Event’s Terms & Conditions.
How do I book a room?
- Before proceeding, please note families with children should book at Hard Rock Riviera Maya as UNICO 20°87° is an adults-only resort.
- You can place a reservation by logging into your Cloud 9 Account or by clicking the “BOOK NOW” button on this website.
- There are rooms available for occupancies of 1,2, 3, or 4 adults.
- One person in the room will book the reservation and be considered the “Lead Guest.”
- During the booking process, you can include your guest(s) name and note any special requests.
- The event offers extra nights, airport shuttles, travel insurance, and more add-on’s when you select your room.
- Any items you add will increase the deposit amount owed when you book.
- Extra nights and transportation are non-refundable and can be purchased at the time of booking or at a later date depending on availability.
How much does it cost to make a reservation?
- Packages are priced per person and in USD.
- A $250 non-refundable deposit ($500 if booking a Rock, Estancia, or Villa Suite) per person is required to reserve a room.
- This deposit goes towards the total cost of your reservation.
- Initial deposits must be paid by Credit Card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Can I split the cost with my roommate?
- At the time of booking, there will be an option to have 100% financial responsibility or split the financial responsibility with your guest(s).
- If splitting financial responsibility, the Lead Guest will first need to pay their deposit to make the reservation.
- Following immediately after, the additional guest(s) of the reservation will need to log into their Cloud 9 Account(s) to supply the remaining deposit(s) to confirm the reservation.
- Deposits must be paid within 24 hours or the reservation is subject to cancellation.
- Financial responsibility can also be split after the reservation is booked by contacting the Travel Team via email.
What are the payment plan options?
You can either pay in full or enroll in our automatic monthly payment plan. You will have eight monthly payments processed on the 19th of each month starting in July and ending in February.
- A one-time $40 payment plan fee will be added to your initial deposit payment for joining the payment plan.
- If we do not receive your payment after the 48 hour grace period, you will be assessed a $35 declined payment fee.
- Initial deposits and subsequent payments must be paid by Credit Card.
Are there any additional fees?
- There is a $49 ticketing fee, which includes a $5 surcharge to our non-profit partner Positive Legacy.
- All taxes and fees are included at the time of booking.
- Anyone unable to present an immigration exit stamp during check-in may be assessed an additional 16% tax.
I’m staying in the area during the event. Can I buy a day pass to the shows?
- All guests must have a reservation booked through One Big Holiday and Cloud 9 Adventures and be staying at Hard Rock Riviera Maya or UNICO 20°87° to attend. There will not be day passes or general admission tickets available.
What if I have accessibility needs?
- If you require special needs support, first floor accommodations due to mobility issues, or additional assistance, please contact the Accessibility Coordinator.
- Make sure you have notes of your mobility / medical conditions in your Cloud 9 Account and in the Preferences section of your reservation.
- Rooms at Hard Rock are now sold out. We do not recommend booking a room at Unico if your mobility issue keeps you from being able to ride in a shuttle bus. For accommodations with specific ADA amenities in the room (such as toilet height, bed height, door widths, roll in shower), you should contact the Accessibility Coordinator prior to booking.
- If you have mobility issues, but do not need a roll in shower, etc. please book and indicate your issue in your medical notes. The hotel will place you in an appropriate area that best suites your needs.
- Wheelchairs, scooters, and amphibious chairs (with larger tires that can traverse sand and are water friendly) can be rented and delivered through Playa Mobility.
- We offer ADA transportation to and from the airport for those in need.
- These vehicles have an electric wheelchair ramp and need to be requested with as much advance notice as possible.
- Please purchase your airport shuttle, then contact the Travel Team as soon as possible to confirm your needs.
- Include details in the email regarding any ADA equipment you may be traveling with.
- Should you not need the electric wheelchair ramp and just need additional space inside the vehicle to store for your ADA equipment, please include this in your email.
- There is an ADA Viewing platform in the Main Stage Concert Courtyard venue at Hard Rock.