Reservation Add Ons
Can I book extra nights at the resort?
- Main check in day & the first night of concerts is April 4th. The last shows take place on April 7th, and main check out day is April 8th.
- Extend your stay by arriving early to get settled or enjoy a full day of relaxation before heading home.
- Purchase one of our additional night packages to enjoy a slight discount and bundle the cost of the additional night(s) as part of your payment plan:
- Pre-game Package: Check in April 3rd + check out April 8th
- Decompression Package: Check in April 4th + check out April 9th
- Maximize your vacation with the Whole Enchilada Package: Check in April 3rd + check out April 9th.
- Pre and post nights can also be added to any 4 night room package.
- They must be paid for at the time of purchase and are non-refundable.
- If you are considering booking additional nights, we highly recommend booking your pre and post nights early, as they may sell out.
- Availability for the Post Night (April 8th) is extremely limited. If you have not already purchased additional nights, please check with the Travel Team via the live chat prior to purchasing your flights.
How much do pre and post nights cost if I am staying at Hard Rock Riviera Maya?
- $299 per person/per night for Deluxe Gold – $439 single occupancy
- $369 per person/per night for Swim Up
- $319 per person/per night for Single Sky Terrace
- $379 per person/per night for Double Sky Terrace
- $489 per person/per night for Two Bedroom Rock Suite
- $549 per person/per night for Two Bedroom Rock Suite with Sky Terrace or Swim Up (pre nights only)
- For kids’ extra night pricing click HERE.
How much do pre and post nights cost at UNICO 20°87°?
- $399 per person/per night for Alcoba Tropical View
- $429 per person/per night for Alcoba Ocean View
- $449 per person/per night for Alcoba Swim Up
- $479 per person/per night for Alcoba Ocean Front
- $779 per person/per night for Estancia Tropical One Bedroom Suite
- $999 per person/per night for Estancia Ocean Front One Bedroom Suite
- $659 per person/per night for Estancia Ocean Front Two Bedroom Suite
- $899 per person/per night for Villa 20°87°
How much does the airport shuttle cost?
We have partnered with Amstar DMC, a third party transportation company in Mexico, to offer airport shuttle options.
- Roundtrip Airport Shuttle is $80 per person.
- One Way Airport Shuttle is $50 per person.
- Shuttles are ONLY available to the resort on April 2nd, 3rd, & 4th.
- Shuttles are ONLY available to the airport on April 8th & 9th.
- Airport shuttles are NOT available during the event on April 5th, 6th, & 7th.
How does it work?
- The shuttles ONLY run to/from Cancun International Airport (CUN) to/from Hard Rock Riviera Maya and UNICO 20°87°.
- In order to utilize event transportation, you must be arriving at the airport and immediately traveling to Hard Rock or UNICO. We cannot provide transportation to people who arrive before One Big Holiday and stay at a different resort in the area.
- Flight information MUST be entered into your Cloud 9 Account so we can arrange your shuttle.
- If you fail to enter your flight information, we are not responsible if there is no shuttle for you.
- If your flight arrives before 6am ET, you will need to purchase a pre night to make use of the shuttle and to check into the resort.
- Due to construction and traffic, departing shuttles will leave approximately 4 hours before your scheduled flight time.
What is Travel Insurance and why should I get it?
We strongly suggest guests purchase travel insurance – either in conjunction with your booking or from another provider. If we have learned anything in the past couple of years, it’s that you never know what can happen. It’s important to be prepared for anything. Protect your investment and get peace of mind by purchasing travel insurance.
We have partnered with IMG (International Medical Group) to offer a variety of Travel Insurance plan options. Click below to compare the different policies and get quotes. You purchase your policy directly with IMG, any corrections or changes must be directed to them within 10 days of your policy purchase. Please be sure to read your policy as soon as you receive it by email.
You can add insurance to your reservation at the time of booking or later on, but keep in mind you MUST purchase a plan within 20 days of your initial deposit if you want Cancel For Any Reason coverage, if you have a pre-existing condition, or if you want cancellation because of work to be covered.
What is a Carbon Offset?
- By purchasing a Carbon Offset you are offsetting the emissions from your personal travel to the event (your carbon footprint).
- Carbon Offsets purchased through One Big Holiday supports Trees, Water & People and offers not only an opportunity to reduce your environmental impact, but to also curb deforestation rates, improve the health of families and support our efforts to protect and conserve natural resources in Central America and Haiti.
- Add Carbon Offsets when you book or through your Cloud 9 Account at any time.