What is included in my One Big Holiday all-inclusive package?
- Accommodations at Hard Rock Riviera Maya or UNICO 20°87°
- Unlimited food & drink, including alcohol served at bars and restaurants around the resorts
- All music performances and event-curated activities
- 24 hour room service (does not include bottles of alcohol) for all Hard Rock + UNICO guests
- Private balcony or terrace
- Mini-fridge stocked once daily with alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- Wait Service at the pools, beach, and stage
- Free Wi-Fi resort-wide at both resorts
- Fitness center
- Rockaway Bay Waterpark access
- Kids’ Club
What is not included in my package?
- Airport Shuttles
- Spa & Salon Treatments
- Tours and Excursions
- Rounds of Golf
- Escape Room & Bowling Alley
- Bottles of liquor and wine requested to your room (this is an upcharge)
- During the event, some resort offerings are not available (such as Rock Royalty & personal assistant programs in some categories).
When and where is all the music happening?
- All performances take place at Hard Rock Riviera Maya.
- There are 3 unique stages set up at Hard Rock for One Big Holiday – a beachfront daytime stage for afternoon and sunset shows, a main stage courtyard for evening performances, and a late night stage to keep the party going.
- There will be four awesome nights of entertainment – April 4th, 5th, 6th, & 7th.
- Please note, no music or programming will take place at UNICO. Shuttles will be available to transport UNICO guests to the Hard Rock during the event.
Is there assigned seating at the shows?
- There is NO assigned seating at any venue.
- If you’re interested, there are some open seating options available in the Concert Courtyard, as well as some lounge chairs available near Hard Rock’s Beach Stage for daytime shows.
When will the music schedule be released?
- The schedule will be posted a few weeks before the event.
- We want to make sure that you’ll be able to see each and every band perform, so there will be no conflicting show times.
In addition to the shows, what else can I expect?
- If you’re the type of person who is looking for four days of relaxation, we’ve got you covered! Grab a pool chair and find your slice of paradise before concerts kick off each day.
- If you like to get involved, you can fill your days with activities to connect with other fans and artists too!
- Stay tuned for upcoming activity announcements to see all the ways you can participate. Past activities have included songwriting workshops, poolside games, fan hosted beer shares, and so much more to round out your trip.
- Theme nights are also a great way to express yourself and get creative. This year’s annual One Big Holiday theme night will be announced in the coming months so you can join the fun.
Will any off-site excursions be available?
- Yes, there will be excursion opportunities available prior to your arrival.
- Our past excursion options have included visits to local cenotes and ruins, fishing, catamaran sailing trips, and adventurous ATV outings.
- Keep your eyes on your email for more information.
How can I make my trip more impactful?
- Our nonprofit partner Positive Legacy is committed to integrating live music and service.
- Leave a Positive Legacy during your trip to Mexico by taking actions that positively impact the communities we visit.
- There will be different ways to participate during the event – including donation drives, charity auctions, and a day of service. Keep an eye out for info as we get closer!